The Associate Medical Director is member of the health care team. S/he renders medical care, to adult patients and provides medical leadership in identifying and implementing ambulatory care services that meet the needs of the patient population and community. Engages in establishing, implementing, and maintaining the highest standards of professional medical care. This work is carried out in support of the mission and goals of Ryan Network.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to: Patient Care & Documentation, Administration, Management & Supervision, Consultation & Collaboration and Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement.
1. Doctor of Medicine.
2. Minimum of two years of clinical skills in an ambulatory care setting.
3. Experience and commitment to the concept of community health care.
4. Experience or aptitude for developing/implementing clinical policies and procedures.
1. Master’s in Public Health, Public Administration or similar degree program.
2. Bilingual: English/Spanish or other language
3. Prior experience in a multi-site Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) or other health care environment.
4. Prior administrative experience in a clinical or non-clinical setting.
5. Prior supervisory experience.
Licenses and/or Certification Required:
1. License to practice medicine in the State of New York 2. Board Certification.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ryan Network is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please forward resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference the job title in the subject line.