PATIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
The William F. Ryan Community Health Network is a group of not-for-profit, federally qualified health centers that delivers high quality, affordable and comprehensive medical care to diverse and underserved communities. We are currently seeking a Patient Services Representative for our Ryan Women and Children’s Center located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan.
Some of the responsibilities associated with this position are:
- Check in patient’s visit, and create walk-in visit when necessary.
- Collect appropriate fees and copays.
- Verify insurance coverage.
- Screen prospective patients for eligibility based on federal guidelines.
- Schedule appointments requested by patients and/or providers.
- Direct patients to appropriate service area.
- Experience in a front office healthcare environment.
- Working knowledge of electronic health record systems.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
For consideration, please forward resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference the job title in the subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ryan Network is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.