- Attend and participate in Center meetings as requested, including but not limited to the Quality Improvement Committee and Supervisors’ meetings.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Minimum Experience and Skills Required:
- Two (2) years experience in ambulatory internal medicine setting (i.e. emergency room, clinic, or health center).
- Must have demonstrated track record of being organized and able to direct activities in a busy clinic environment.
- Experience utilizing relevant software, including Electronic Health Record Systems.
- Willingness and flexibility to work some late hours and Saturdays.
- Computer literacy in a Microsoft environment: MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
Education, Licenses and/or Certification Required:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing from an accredited institution.
- Current New York State Registered Nurse (RN) License.Preferred Qualifications:
- 1+ years of supervisory experience.
- Prior experience in a multi-site Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) or other health careenvironment.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish or any other language.
Please forward resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference the job title in the subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ryan Network is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.