Minimum Experience and Skills Required:
- Two (2) years’ experience in ambulatory internal medicine setting (i.e. emergency room, clinic, or health center).
- Supervisory experience.
- Proficiency in Electronic Health Record Systems.
- Computer literacy in a Microsoft environment: MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to direct activities in a busy clinical environment.
Education, Licenses and/or Certification Required:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) from accredited institution.
- Current New York State Registered Nurse (RN) License.
- Bilingual English/Spanish or English/French.
For consideration, please forward resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference the job title in the subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ryan Network is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.