Minimum Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing HIV educational or social services to the target population(s)
- In-depth knowledge of HIV prevention and treatment.
- Strong computer literacy with proficiency in standard office software/hardware such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Professional, courteous, and respectful attitude in working with patients and colleagues.
- Effective communication and writing skills.
- Excellent problem solver with a demonstrated history of process improvement.
- Proven track record of organization, attention to detail, ability to respond promptly to requests, anticipate organizational needs, and maintain efficient office operations.
- Valid driver’s license.
Education, Licenses and/or Certification Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health or Human Services or a related field.
- Certification in Mpowerment and other Evidence Base Interventions.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health or related field.
- HIV Counseling and Testing certification.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Professional, courteous and respectful attitude in dealing with patients.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served (if applicable).
- Commits to exceeding expectations of the patient.
- Works well with others.
- Contributes input to improve outcomes.
- Asks others for opinions and feedback; provides feedback in a tactful respectful way.
Minimal Training Time:
180 actual workdays period.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, talk and hear.
The employee is occasionally required to move about the office; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate office equipment.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work is performed in office and outreach settings. The noise level and space accommodations in the work environment may vary.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. This position may be required to perform other duties. If such work becomes a permanent and regular part of the job, a new description will be prepared.
For consideration, please forward resume with salary requirements to email@example.com, and reference the job title in the subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ryan Network is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.