Application Support Specialist
The Application Support Specialist will work with the IT Director to support, configure, upgrade and train the organizations various application platforms. The applications would include eClinical Works, DocuSign, Box, Office 365, TigerView (dental imaging system), Intellicred and others. He/she will provide end user support, troubleshoot technology issues, and advise on appropriate action. This role will also assist with other helpdesk tasks such as fixing end user hardware and creating windows/ECW/application accounts.
- Support the organization’s various application platforms such was eClinicalworks, DocuSign, Sharepoint, Office 365, TigerView and Intellicred.
- Assist users with their application questions, technical issues and needs
- Develop brief how-to application guides and distribute to users as needed
- Provide application training as needed
- Keep updated with new application releases and features
- Support printers, desktop computers, WiFi, scanners, reset passwords and other end user computer equipment as needed.
- Create new Windows / EMR / other application’s computer accounts
- Respond to staff questions in person, phone, email on all organization supported application platforms.
- Document resolutions and configurations for future reference.
- Attend all meeting and/or training sessions as required.
- Immediately report any problems or unusual occurrences to supervisor.
Minimum Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum two years of experience in supporting eClinicalworks
- Minimum three years of experience is supporting Office 365
- Minimum two years of doing technical helpdesk support in a corporate setting such as reinstalling PC desktops, fixing printers, and creating computer accounts.
- Solid knowledge of MS SharePoint and how to modify content and create webparts
- Extensive knowledge of cloud-based applications such as Dropbox, eFax.com, DocuSign and others
- Comfortable with training users on application usage and interacting with end users.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Education, Licenses and/or Certifications Required:
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in Information Technology, Engineering, or Health Care.
- Certifications in an EMR platform such as eClinicalworks
- Certifications in Microsoft office applications
- Certifications such as A+
How To Apply
lease forward resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference the job title in the subject line.