Deputy Director - Ryan | NENA
January 2, 2019
- Assist the Executive Director in the operational management of the center.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of departments that report directly to the Deputy Director and other departments as the Executive Director may assign.
- Ensure that all departmental operations run smoothly and efficiently. Oversee recruitment, hiring, training, supervision, support and discipline of staff in assigned departments to ensure that recognized standards for quality care, professionalism and productivity are maintained.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other supervisors, department heads, and Ryan Network leadership on projects, committees, and initiatives such as Performance Improvement.
- Analyze productivity reports in conjunction with the Director of Patient Services, Medical Director and Executive Director.
- Coordinate staff meetings and oversee ad-hoc committees as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Represent the Center at external meetings and conferences as requested.
- Liaise with Center’s 24-hour answering service as needed; ensure service is working appropriately, follow-up on identified issues as needed.
- Work with HR Network leadership on HR matters as necessary and participate as needed in Labor/Management issues including grievances and arbitration hearings.
- Serve as the Center’s Corporate Compliance Officer. Ensure that the Center is in compliance with federal, state and local regulations at all times
- Hear, investigate, and follow up on patient complaints.
- Develop and implement procedures to ensure that the Center remains in compliance with mandated managed care regulations. Attend managed care plan meetings as needed; collaborate with managed care plan staff in joint programs/projects.
- Act as Administrator in charge of day-to-day operations in the absence of the Executive Director
- Participate in Evening and Saturday Administration
- Immediately report any problems or unusual occurrences to supervisor.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Other special projects/assignments as needed.
Minimum Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 5 years of program and/or administrative oversight in a similar setting
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience
- Effective communication and writing skills.
- Proven track record of organization, attention to detail and ability to respond promptly to requests, anticipate organizational needs, and maintain efficient office operations.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Strong computer literacy with proficiency in standard office software/hardware such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Education, Licenses and/or Certifications Required:
- Bachelor's Degree
How To Apply
Please forward resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference the job title in the subject line.