The Recruiter manages the recruitment efforts of the Ryan Network, this includes providing visible and proactive talent acquisition services for all positions within the organization, managing the talent pipeline, and implementing and streamlining procedures to optimize recruitment strategies. This work is carried out in support of the mission and goals of the Ryan Network.
- Ensure all open positions have been approved through the organization’s approval process.
- Work with supervisors and department heads to develop clear and concise job descriptions to ensure that job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and that candidates are evaluated against appropriate criteria.
- Create and post positions that are informative, concise and inviting to applicants. Post positions in union halls as necessary, internally on the organization’s intranet and website and external media sources as appropriate.
- Promote and support the efforts to brand the organization as an employer of choice and a great place to work.
- Utilize multiple recruitment sources and tools to engage both active and passive job seekers.
- Attend job fairs and maintain relationships with undergraduate, graduate and technical schools.
- Develop screening assessments and recommend screening tools to improve hiring practices.
- Source and screen applicants, including conducting telephone interviews, face to face interviews, administration of selection tests, recommending candidates for further hiring consideration and coordination of post Human Resources interviews.
- Check applicant references, as appropriate and initiate hiring activities.
- Conduct compensation and benefits benchmarking, report trends and make recommendations.
Reporting, Documentation, Technology & Training
- Track and report recruitment expenditures.
- Maintain an updated Open Positions and Referral Sources report.
- Draft Personnel Report for monthly Board Meetings.
- Maximize the utilization of technology and implement technology in the recruitment function, as necessary and appropriate.
- Develop materials and lead training activities for supervisors on recruiting techniques and procedures.
Policies, Procedures & Compliance
- Ensure that recruitment methods comply with local, state, federal laws and regulations and that required reporting mechanisms are followed.
- Complete surveys and reports related to recruitment and hiring practices.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree.
- Prior experience in a multi-site Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) or other health care environment.
- Professional Human Resources (PHR) certification.
- MBTI or Kolbe Certification.
How To Apply
Please forward resume by email to email@example.com, and reference the job title in the subject line.