The William F. Ryan Community Health Network is a group of not-for-profit, federally qualified health centers that delivers high quality, affordable and comprehensive medical care to diverse and underserved communities. We are currently seeking Security Officers for our Ryan Women and Children's Center on the Upper West Side of Manhattan.
Ensure the safety of patients, visitors, and employees of the William F. Ryan Community Health Center to safeguard the property and equipment of the Center. This work is carried out in support of the mission and goals of the Ryan Network.
Minimum Experience and Skills Required
- Two years related security experience.
- Experience in dealing with the general public.
- Ability to respond quickly in emergency situations.
Education, Licenses, and/or Certifications Required:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid Security Guard License Registration Card issued by the State of New York Department of State.
How To Apply
Please forward resume by email to email@example.com, and reference the job title in the subject line.